Advanced Search! Data Sources Page
The County Information Program
- Property Tax Rate, Total Market Value, and Actual County Levy
- - Provided by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts for the year 2011.
- Population Estimate
- - Population estimates are produced each year by the United States Census Bureau. This data is for July 1, 2012.
- Population 1990 and 2000
- - These are actual census numbers obtained from the Census Bureau.
- Population Density
- - Density is calculated by the County Information Program using population and land area data from the most recent decennial census.
- Race and Ethnicity Percentages
- - Calculated by the County Information Program using Census Bureau estimates for the year 2010.
- Age Groups Percentages and Median Age
- - Percentages calculated by the County Information Program using Census Bureau estimates for the year 2010.
- Centerline and Lane Miles
- - Produced by the Texas Department of Transportation for 2004.
- Poverty Rate (Percent)
- - Small area estimates from the Census Bureau for 2010.