Special District Property Tax Rates in Franklin County
The County Information Program
The information contained in this report was obtained from The County Information Program's
on-line database. The data contained in the database are obtained from official sources and are
not the product of the CIP. The CIP, therefore, does not expressly or impliedly warrant the
accuracy of the data. Questions regarding the accuracy, methodology, etc. should be directed
to the original source of the information. The sources may be obtained from the CIP
by contacting the County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties at (512) 478-8753.
|080-201-06||Franklin County Water District||N/A||N/A||N/A||$0.380000||$0.000000||N/A|
- Special District tax data provided by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- Tax rates are per $100.00 valuation. Please contact the Appraisal District for the most current information on special district tax rates and levies.
- Special District boundaries are not maintained by the Texas Association of Counties.
- Districts are included in this list if any part of the district is within the county.
- Contact information: TAC does not maintain contact information for special districts! Contact Information is available for many, although not all, special districts from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). If you cannot find contact information for a special district at TCEQ, try contacting the Appraisal District.