Special Districts in Duval County
The County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties
The information contained in this report was obtained from The County Information Program's
on-line database. The data contained in the database are obtained from official sources and are
not the product of the CIP. The CIP, therefore, does not expressly or impliedly warrant the
accuracy of the data. Questions regarding the accuracy, methodology, etc. should be directed
to the original source of the information. The sources may be obtained from the CIP
by contacting the County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties at (512) 478-8753.
The 2011 property tax data for special districts is not available as of June 5, 2012.
|Duval County Emergency Services District #1||$0.100000||$422,415|
|Duval County Groundwater Conservation District||$0.050000||$434,975|
|Duval County Vocational District||$0.009400||$81,769|
Historic tax rates
- Special District tax data provided by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- Tax rates are per $100.00 valuation. Please contact the Appraisal
District for the most current information on special district tax rates and levies.
- Special District boundaries are not maintained by the Texas Association of Counties. Some
districts have boundaries that are the same as the county although most are smaller. Some
districts extend into more than one county.
- Districts are included in this list if any part of the district is within
the county AND they collected property taxes during the indicated year.
- Contact information: TAC does not maintain contact information for
special districts! Contact Information is available for many, although not all, special districts from the
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). If you cannot find contact information for a special
district at TCEQ, try contacting the Appraisal District.
- Maps and boundaries: TAC does not have access to special districts boundaries!
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) provides an online mapping application called the
Map Viewer. For maps and boundaries of other special districts, try contacting the Appraisal District.